1. Microfiber is 1/6th the size of a human strand of hair. Norwex microfiber is 1/100th the size of a human hair. The smaller the strand of fiber the smaller the particles it can pick up. Norwex also has a unique weave that allows these cloths to hold up to 7x’s its weight. This allows you to clean longer without having to rinse out your cloths or replace your cleaning wipes.
2. Most of the Norwex cloths have silver spun into the fibers. The silver is an antibacterial agent that kills germs. So when using Norwex products you aren’t just picking up more dust, dirt, pollen etc from your surfaces, you are actually disinfecting your home with out using any harmful chemicals.
3. Norwex offers a 2 year warranty on all microfiber products, and a 60 day money back guarantee. You will understand why Norwex has a less than .5% return rate because once you try these products you will love them!
Use your Norwex cloths to clean your kitchen, wipe out your refrigerator, wipe counters, wash floors, walls, woodwork, wipe down sticky chairs or greasy fingerprints, clean your bathroom, remove tape residue, wash your car inside and out, remove spots from your carpet and upholstery, and just about anything else you can think of.
How to Care
Because of the nature of our microfiber you only want to use our cloths with water! Chemical cleaners will deteriorate the fiber, and soaps will coat the fibers. But, because of the effectiveness of the microfiber, ALL YOU NEED IS WATER! Use the enviro cloth by folding it into fourths. This allows you to have 8 cleaning sides, allowing you to clean for longer cause each side acts as its own cloth. Also, try to remember to use the cloth flat. This gives you more surface area to clean with, and it lets the microfiber be straight and more effective
After using your cloth you simply rub it together under warm running water, ring it our well, and hang it to dry. In the next 24 hours the silver will purify your cloth, allowing you to go longer between laundering. When your cloth gets to the point that it needs to be laundered simply put it in the wash. There are just a few things to remember when laundering your cloths. First, don’t use bleach or bleach products. They will deteriorate the fibers in your cloth. Second, leave out the fabric softener and dryer sheets. These will coat the fibers and decrease the effectiveness of your cloth. Third, wash your cloths with low-lint or no-lint laundry-sheets, levis, or clothes you have washed many times. Microfiber attracts and holds on to lint and it will ruin your cloth. If your cloths ever do get smelly or you feel like they need to be refreshed even after washing, simply boil them in a pot of water on the stove for 10 minutes then put it into the wash. This causes the fibers to release any extra oils that may be preventing your cloth from doing its best.
How to order
2) Email Katie at ktlarsen10 (at) gmail (dot) com with: the items you want, and your contact information including name, address, and phone number
3) Katie will call you within to give you your total and collect your payment information.
Party closes Tuesday, the 17th at midnight.