What is a Linky Party?
Link Party is by no means a technical term…you may have heard of it as a Blog Party, Blog Hop, Linky (Tools) Party etc. But it is definitely a party!!!
1. Parties are usually hosted on the blog that has created the party.
2. There can be a theme, or not.
3. To join in all you have to do is add your blog and your name and you’re a part of the party.
4. It’s nice if you hop around to the other gals (and guys) that have joined
5. Leave comments there and/or become a follower.
It’s a lot of fun to share what you’ve been up to: create an awesome table-scape, show photos of your garden and veggies, try Wordless Wednesdays with only a picture, or join a nationwide tea party!
What a great way for the blogging community to get to know each other, gather readers, followers and friends.